By the provisions of Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”), as the data controller B.C.E Kauçuk ve Metal San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. (“BCE Parts”/“Company”) has the obligation to enlighten (KVKK article no. 10), in this context, it is aimed with this privacy notice to inform you about your rights as the “Data Subject”.
Data Controller; It refers to BCE Kaucuk ve Metal San.Tic.Ltd Şti, which determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Data Subject-Relevant Person; refers to the individuals whose personal data is collected and processed.
Company; B.C.E Kauçuk ve Metal San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Governing Law; refers to “Personal Data Protection Law Data No. 6698”.
Personal Data; Any data relating to an individual that makes the identity specific or identifiable.
Special Categories of Personal Data; refers to the data on race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership in associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions, and security measures, and biometric and genetic data.
Board; refers to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Processing of Personal Data; It refers to all kinds of operations performed on data, such as; obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying, or using personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system.
Explicit Consent; refers to consent on a particular subject, based on the information and expressed with free will.
Erasure; Refers to making personal data inaccessible and unusable for the relevant users in any way.
Anonymization; refers to the process of rendering personal data incapable of being associated with an identified or identifiable individual under any circumstances, even if it is matched with other data.
Destruction; refers to the deletion, destruction, or anonymization of personal data.
Data; Personal data and special categories of personal data are expressed together.
1. CONTROLLER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Located at Çalı Mahallesi 7.(410) Sokak No: 5/1, Nilüfer/Bursa, B.C.E Kauçuk ve Metal San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. is the controller of the processed personal data.
2. WHAT ARE OUR PURPOSES TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Your name, surname, e-mail address, and mobile phone number, to complete and activate your membership, to record your membership information, to ensure your login, to make notifications regarding your membership, to fulfill the requirements of the membership agreement, to enable your login to Website by way of using only login credentials without entering all membership information every time as well as to enable your shopping – again – without entering all membership information every time and your log records for transaction security.
In addition to these, your address if you provide your address details to be used while shopping on the Website,
User ID since it is automatically assigned during your membership,
Your purchase (purchase date and time, amount, purchased products) and payment (payment method and details) information to display your order history as a member,
Your name, surname, gender, date of birth, only if you prefer to share it, your e-mail, mobile phone number, and User ID that is assigned automatically by the system when you sign up to the Website to update the information you have provided BCE Parts during your registration or through other channels and/or information that you may change later for all your memberships to fulfill our obligation to keep your data up-to-date.
If you return the products you have purchased within the scope of after-sales support, and if you want to carry out your return transactions without the need to re-enter all the information after the return process, your name, surname, bank name, IBAN information (date of purchase, time, amount, shopping content) information.
If you want to be notified when the product you ordered is in stock, the product code information and the quantity data you have sent along with your request to meet this request,
Your name, surname, gender, e-mail, mobile phone number, date of birth, only if you prefer to share, city, district, demographic information in order to communicate special deals and offers based on your Website membership and purchases, to create general or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions and advertisements, to organize campaigns, contests, sweepstakes and other events as such to conduct segmentation, profiling, reporting, marketing and analytics activities, to carry out BCE Parts’ advertisements and marketing/communication activities (Website notifications, pop-ups, personalized offers, customization of user screens, surveys, etc.) on Website or other third party mediums, to perform activities to improve customer experience, and to carry out strategic planning, analytics and business development activities related to operational processes; and in addition to these Website notifications/surveys/offers/campaigns, habits, favorites, likes, behaviors, preferences, searches, segments, purchase history, cookie logs, cookie and ad identifier/ID and device, communication preferences, purchase amount, payment methods/channels and preferences, bank information regarding payment, brand, model, specifications and operating system information of the device used, telecom operator, and survey responses.
3. WHAT ARE OUR PURPOSES TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your data to operate, provide and improve our services.
- Regarding completion of your Website membership, fulfillment of our duties arising from the membership agreements and any online sales and aftersales support processes, “Processing of personal data of the parties to an agreement is required, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of an agreement”,
- If you want to be notified that the product you want is at the Website or in stock, within the scope of keeping you informed “data processing is required for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed”,
- Regarding personal data processing procedures and commercial communications of marketing, segmentation, and analytics activities within the scope of Website and Website membership, your “explicit consent”,
- Regarding Website and Website use, “processing of personal data is required for the legitimate interests of the data controller”, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed, to detect and prevent suspicious transactions, to ensure transaction security, to perform operational processes (strategic planning, analytics, and business development activities) and customer relations processes, “processing of personal data is required for the legitimate interests of the data controller,” “data processing is required for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right” and “it is required for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation”, regarding our obligations arising from applicable legislation, “it is required for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation” and “explicitly prescribed by law”,
- Regarding legal disputes, investigations, and other judicial/official processes, “data processing is required for establishing, exercising or protecting rights”,
- Personal data has been made public by the person concerned.
4. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Our company has established a Retention and Destruction Policy for the storage and destruction of personal data. Retention and destruction of your data are carried out within the scope of this policy. Accordingly, if a period is determined for the storage of data in the KVKK or the relevant laws and other relevant legislation, data must be stored for at least this mentioned period.
If it is not established in legislation, in consideration of possible conflicts that may arise, your data will be deleted, destroyed, or anonymized without any request, after the 10-year statute of limitations from the end of our legal relationship.
Cookies are collected for the below purposes;
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the Platform to work. For example, to ensure that the members of our site do not lose the products in the shopping bag during their visit. To ensure that there is no need for logged-in members to re-enter while visiting different pages on the site.
- Website and improving the performance of the website. For example, the integration of different servers, determining the number of visitors to the Website and adjusting performance accordingly, or easing for visitors to find what they seek.
- To increase the functionality of the Website and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing through the website to third-party social media, recording the username information, or search queries for the further visit of the visitor.
- To perform personalization, targeting, and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
6. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Technical cookies are required to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided “that they are directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract” specified under Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) while other cookies are processed on the basis of legal reasons, “data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” specified within the scope of Article 5 of the KVKK and your approval in your cookie preferences, how it will be managed within the scope of this Policy processed for legal reasons.
Your browser can configure it to block cookies for all or specific sites, to alert when a cookie is set, to block third-party cookies, or count all cookies as session cookies. In addition, you can delete cookies through your browser or view the list and values of cookies stored in your browser.
The provisions of this Policy may be altered or renewed, in whole or part, to enter into force on the date of its publication on our website.
We recommend you to check our website periodically to follow the changes in the Policy.
8. CONTACT US
Please send to below address your queries, reservations, or complaints regarding the interpretation or application of this Policy;
Çalı Mahallesi 7.(410) Sokak No: 5/1, Nilüfer/Bursa or email@example.com